- Manage agencies, oversee proofing and accuracy to ensure timely delivery of marketing activities for local and regional countries
- Manage Geberit product brochures and localize them to suit the needs of the regional countries
- Proof read and ensure accuracy of the marketing content across corporate website and work with global teams to maintain and update content
- Assisting with conceptualizing, writing and editing advertising as well as development of other materials such as sales collateral, brochures, web pages etc
- Updating Geberit online corporate website to keep content fresh and relevant to the local and regional markets
- Planning and implement a PR content calendar for offline and online platforms
- Support event project such as trade shows, roadshows and seminars
- Degree/Diploma preferably in marketing, communication, journalism, advertising, English or related fields
- 1-3 years experience in marcom environment, preferably in PR, publishing and/or advertising
- Able to write engaging, grammatically correct copy. Good copy proofing and editing skills.
- Working knowledge of MS office, MS powerpoint and Adobe photoshop
- Ability to work effectively as a team. Self-starter and initiative driven
8 Kallang Avenue #17-09 Aperia Tower 1
D: +65 6485 5115
The globally operating Geberit Group is a European leader in the field of sanitary products. Geberit operates as an integrated group with a very strong local presence in most European countries, providing unique added value when it comes to sanitary technology and bathroom ceramics.
The production network encompasses more than 30 production facilities, of which six are located overseas. The Group is headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland. With around 12,000 employees in nearly 50 countries, Geberit generated net sales of CHF 2.8 billion in 2016.